Re: [jacksongenealogy] 1866 Census Update Thanks for your work

  • jackie morgan
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 21 11:39 AM
      Clay,
      Can't thank you and Jimmie Ryan for gettting this out to all these researchers!!

      I have my fingers crossed that one day, I'll find my James R. Bryan and his wife Susan Denman Bryan and all their babies.

      Thanks again and keep up the good work!!

      Jackie

      clay gullatt <blackcloud27030@...> wrote:
      Have a lot more to go with the 1866 Census. Will resume later today. Hopefully will complete in the next 2 to 3 weeks. Cuz Jimmie Ryan will start posting parts of it soon so should get done faster.

      Jackie Morgan

      Genealogist & Quilter

      I hear ethereal whispers, persuasive, soft and still,
      “Daughter, if you don’t remember us, who will?”…