RE: [jacksongenealogy] Thomas

  • joy0420@charter.net
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 21, 2007
      Jason, Thank you for your reply. At this time, I know very little about these families. One is the family of an uncle by marriage, the other is the family of a 1/2 sister I have just met. Coincidentally, both Thomas families in this case ended up in Red Bank, TN around the same time, so I am thinking there might be a link between the 2. I'll keep you posted if I make the connection. JOY