Re: [jacksongenealogy] Re:1866 Jackson Co. Alabama State Census of interest t...

  • altafae@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 14, 2007
      A BIG THANK YOU TO Clay, you always seem to work miracles. If you need any
      help I am here to do some if they can be scanned and sent to me - I am
      retired now and have time on my hands and type 120 WPM; and a professional proof
      reader for the State of California. I already found 7 on this list that I was
      wondering what happened to; they seemed to be more scattered in the 1870
      census or have moved on; now at least I know the timing of the events and have a
      better understanding of who was remaining in this devastated area after the
      war.

      Once again, THANK YOU, you are the best.

      cuz Jimmie