1830 Jackson Co Census - Craig

  • Betty Huggins
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 29, 2000
      List members,

      I need some help in a hurry.  I need a lookup on page 141 of the 1830 Census for two families.

      Rebecca Craig

      William Craig

      Please tell me how many are in each family, their ages, etc.

      Thank you,

      Betty Huggins
    • Jackson Cty Historical Association
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 29, 2000
        1830 Jackson County, Alabama Census
        WILLIAM CRAIG
        2 males under 5
        1 male 10-15
        1 male 20-30
        1 female 5-10
        1 female 10-15
        1 female 40-50
        (lived near Thomas Taylor, Lewis Martin, William Tidwell,  Robert Henderson, John Johnson, and John Kirkland, Sr., and Jr.)

        REBECCA CRAIG
        1 male under 5
        1 female 20-30
        (Lived near Lucretia Whitaker,  Thomas Dotty, John Whitaker, John Stapler, and James Williams  in the part of Jackson County which became Marshall County in 1836.)
        Rebecca Craig and William Craig were separated by 17 other residences/heads of households.
        Ann B. Chambless
        abc123@...