Re: [jacksongenealogy] Paid Researcher Needed

  • zrcb@aol.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 28, 2000
      Sandy
      My name is Chuck Boyd maybe if you go to usgenweb.com then look for the
      state of Alabama then go to Jackson Co. I do know that you can order a copy
      of a marriage certificate if you have the date and maybe they can put you
      into contact with someone that will do the rest for you.
      Good Luck with your search Chuck
    • sandra L. walker
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 28, 2000
        Thank you for the information. This is new ground work for me. I've been
        able to drive anywhere I needed up to this time.