Paid Researcher Needed

  • Sandy Walker
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 27, 2000
      I need to get a researcher to look for information in the county
      court house in Jackson County. I have been unable to locate someone
      within the county to do this search for me. Can someone refer a
      person to me? I need need a cost estimate by email if possible. The
      search will include:
      1) a marriage look up and copy
      2) determination as to the male and information on his family
      3) what happened to male as he didn't come to TX
      4) look up of filing of delayed/probate birth certificate, of the
      child, which will contain 2 possible names or birth dates.
      (child was born in Jackson Co. but after death of his mother,in
      TX, he reverted to his grandparents name and the witness
      statement is confusing as to name and birth date)

      Surnames: Cowan/Cowen and Baker

      Thank you,
      Sandy Walker
    • zrcb@aol.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 28, 2000
        Sandy
        My name is Chuck Boyd maybe if you go to usgenweb.com then look for the
        state of Alabama then go to Jackson Co. I do know that you can order a copy
        of a marriage certificate if you have the date and maybe they can put you
        into contact with someone that will do the rest for you.
        Good Luck with your search Chuck
      • sandra L. walker
        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 28, 2000
          Thank you for the information. This is new ground work for me. I've been
          able to drive anywhere I needed up to this time.