RE: [jacksongenealogy] Scottsboro businesses between 1915-1920

  • Pam Cain
    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 5, 2007
      Hi Carolyn,

      I don't have the families you are discussing in this thread, but I have
      several ancestors and families who ended up in San Saba County, TX.

      Also, my Abbott cousin told me that the answers to some of our WILLIS brick
      walls are in the book you mention, McAnelly Bend Drawstrings. Somehow, the
      Houston library lost their copy, but I think I can find one in Austin, so I
      need to look.

      Some of the families came TN>AL (Benton/Calhoun counties)>AR>TX, and the
      surnames are Willis, Oliver, Abbott, Johnston, and Faver.

      My cousin also has some links to the Puryear line, but I don't know offhand
      how they connect. If you want to write off-board my email is
      cmycats@....

      Thanks, and Pat, I didn't mean to mess-up your thread.

      Pam Cain

      From: Patricia Brown<mailto:redhat2patsy@ <mailto:redhat2patsy%40yahoo.com>
      yahoo.com>