Re: [jacksongenealogy] Cemetery and other Links at Group Home Website

    Message 1 of 9 , Feb 2, 2007
      Chip

      Go to Yahoo on the left hand side click on Groups, it will list My Groups, click on jacksongenealogy, under Home click on Links, search down for the cemetery files. Since you have a Yahoo ID you should be able to access all the features there.

      If anyone has Jackson Co. Cemetery photos, tombstone photos or photos of your ancestors from Jackson Co. they may post them here under Photos. You may also post Wills, Settlement of Estates, Bible and Marriage Records, Land Deeds, etc under the Files section. I know a lot of people out there have these let's see what we can get posted. As long as it pertains to Jackson Co. and genealogy.

    • kathy edwards
      Message 2 of 9 , Feb 2, 2007
        Thank you Clay.
        Kathy