Re: [jacksongenealogy] Old Bellefonte Cemetery

  • kathy edwards
    Message 1 of 9 , Feb 1, 2007
      Clay,
      Can you tell me if there are any Hess names in the Guntersville Reservoir
      Cemetery Relocations File?
      Thanks,
      Kathy

      >From: clay gullatt <blackcloud27030@...>
      >To: jacksongenealogy@yahoogroups.com
      >Subject: Re: [jacksongenealogy] Old Bellefonte Cemetery
      >Date: Thu, 1 Feb 2007 09:26:31 -0800 (PST)
      >
      >Part of Bellefonte Cemetery was flooded and a number of graves were not
      >moved, the names can be found on the Guntersville Reservoir Cemetery
      >Relocations File at the Group Home website, we have Will Peek to thank for
      >that list. You need a yahoo id to access all the features at the website.
      >If you can't access the site and would like the Jackson Co.MegaCem or
      >Guntersville Flooded File send me an email with your request.
      >
      >Clay

      Valentine�s Day -- Shop for gifts that spell L-O-V-E at MSN Shopping
    • starry3731
      Message 2 of 9 , Feb 2, 2007
        can you send me a link to the site?
        Thanks,
        Chip
        --- In jacksongenealogy@yahoogroups.com, clay gullatt

        Message 3 of 9 , Feb 2, 2007
          Kathy

          Carl Hess in the only one. The list for Guntersville Bellefonte Cemetery appears to be the same list that Ann posted as none of the graves were moved as they were above the high water mark.

          Message 4 of 9 , Feb 2, 2007
            Chip

            Go to Yahoo on the left hand side click on Groups, it will list My Groups, click on jacksongenealogy, under Home click on Links, search down for the cemetery files. Since you have a Yahoo ID you should be able to access all the features there.

            If anyone has Jackson Co. Cemetery photos, tombstone photos or photos of your ancestors from Jackson Co. they may post them here under Photos. You may also post Wills, Settlement of Estates, Bible and Marriage Records, Land Deeds, etc under the Files section. I know a lot of people out there have these let's see what we can get posted. As long as it pertains to Jackson Co. and genealogy.

          • kathy edwards
            Message 5 of 9 , Feb 2, 2007
              Thank you Clay.

              http://clk.atdmt.com/MSN/go/msnnkwme0020000001msn/direct/01/?href=http://imagine-msn.com/messenger/launch80/default.aspx?locale=en-us&source=hmtagline