Re: [jacksongenealogy] BELLEFONTE CEMETERY WORKING COPY.doc

  • Karl Plenge
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 1, 2007
      Sharon, would you mind posting the name of the site you are contributing cemetery data to?

      Also, I have photos of some of the graves in Old Paint Rock Cemetery if those would be of use to you.

    • Sharon Dover Romanek
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 1, 2007
        I am more than happy to share the site with you all. It is Cemetery Surveys Inc. http://www.cemeterysurveysinc.com/. One thing you will need to be sure of is that your computer is free of spyware and viruses in order to view the site. So, run your virus software and spyware tools before you try to view the site if you want to or if you have a problem then do it and delete any cookies and try again. Also the new Internet Explorer 7 will not work with the site. If you have that and have problems try downloading Mozilla Firefox. It works. I am not trying to plug that either. It just works for this purpose better for me. I am a contributor to the site but not the only one. There are many who are building the site. It is growing by leaps and bounds and is a HUGE database that may be of help to many. I would love any photos of cemeteries that anyone wants to share with me. Please before you send them let me know they are coming. I worry about viruses as well. Hope this helps. If anyone has problems let me know and I will do what I can to help you out.

        Take Care,

        Sharon Dover Romanek
        Primary e-mail: sromanek@...
        Secondary e-mail: sromanek@...

        Researching: WI & IL Romanek, Gucwa, Dover, Shrader, Tyner, Johnston, NC-Williams, NC & AL Edge, NY-Smith, Kirksey, NY-Demers, NY-Murphy, VT-Allen

        I hear ethereal whispers, persuasive,
        soft and still, "Daughter, if you don't
        remember us, who will ?"-----------