Re: Cemetery Cleaning

  • Smiley
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 31, 2007
      ...Karl...I have used several different types of cleansers in
      cleaning old tombstones, as it usually depends on the condition of
      the stone to begin with. Here is a link that will give ya some good
      information:

      http://www.gravestonestudies.org/faq.htm#Review%20and%20Evaluation%
      20of%20Selected%20Brand%20Name%20Materials%20for%20Cleaning%
      20Gravestones

      ...they are the Gravestone Studies Organization. If the link above
      does not work try going to:

      www.GravestoneStudies.org

      I hope this helps ya some...

      Smiley :-))

      --- In jacksongenealogy@yahoogroups.com, "Karl Plenge"
      <karlplenge@...> wrote:

      > Clay -
      >
      > I am in the position of having some headstones that need cleaning
      and having no idea what to use on them, and possibly others on this
      list are also.

      > If you know what any of the special cleaners are that folks are to
      use on these, could you post that info?

      > Thanks,
      >
      > Karl

    • SUE LONG