I want you to try this!

  • Georgia Mathis Cummons
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 26, 2000

      Hi,

      I've just installed this FREE tiny little program called TalkSender, which lets me send voice messages and cartoon greetings right from my desktop to you.

      Click on the orange button below to get your own FREE TalkSender! It only took me less than 30 seconds!

      * This is an automatic invitation message from TalkSender system requested by your friend.
      * For help after downloading, please visit our website at TalkSender.com

    • Georgia Mathis Cummons

          Message 4 of 4 , Dec 26, 2000

            This is terrible spam! How did it get on our board?