Re: [jacksongenealogy] patterson

  • Bill Shankle
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 25, 2000
      Amanda
      Do you have a rough time frame for this John Patterson?
      My grandmother was Estelle Patterson. This branch of Patterson's
      is from Section and before that from parts of Marshall County..
      I have an extensive geneology on the Patterson's. If you can
      narrow this down, perhaps I can help you...

      Bill Shankle

      On Wed, 20 Dec 2000 23:48:43 -0000, jacksongenealogy@egroups.com wrote:

      > I am searching for John Patterson married to Lydia Maples any info
      > would be appreciated.
      > Shirley

      Visit the Shankle Geneology Home page at
      http://homepages.rootsweb.com/~wshankle

      Send a cool gift with your E-Card
      http://www.bluemountain.com/giftcenter/