beginning search

  • helenbj@penn.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 22, 2000
      Hello everyone...Im just beginning my family search...does anyone
      have info on Raleigh Johnson,he was married twice,first to a unknown
      at this time,they had 1 daughter named Nancy Emma,who had several
      children,she married a Elijah Gentle,then she married a Clinton
      Gentle....her children were Sadie Belle,Walter and William...then
      Raleigh married my grandmother Laura Scruggs,we affectionately called
      her Granny....any help would be greatly appreciated...I really want
      to find Pappy and Granny...thanks and God Bless....Helen Johnson