patterson

  • Amanda Williams
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 20, 2000
      I am searching for John Patterson married to Lydia Maples any info
      would be appreciated.
      Shirley
    • Bill Shankle
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 25, 2000
        Amanda
        Do you have a rough time frame for this John Patterson?
        My grandmother was Estelle Patterson. This branch of Patterson's
        is from Section and before that from parts of Marshall County..
        I have an extensive geneology on the Patterson's. If you can
        narrow this down, perhaps I can help you...

        Bill Shankle

        On Wed, 20 Dec 2000 23:48:43 -0000, jacksongenealogy@egroups.com wrote:

        > I am searching for John Patterson married to Lydia Maples any info
        > would be appreciated.
        > Shirley

        Visit the Shankle Geneology Home page at
        http://homepages.rootsweb.com/~wshankle

        Send a cool gift with your E-Card
        http://www.bluemountain.com/giftcenter/