Any BRYAN connection

  • jackie morgan
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 27, 2006
      I am curious - by any chance have you come across any information on James R. BRYAN or his wife Susan DENMAN BRYAN.

      They seemed to move around. I have found them in Franklin County, GA in 1850,but then they moved to Alabama in the later 1850s but they are not to be found on the 1860 census and of course, so many records were lost that I have NOTHING on them until 1870 when I found James and his second wife in Jackson County, but they were married a few months before in Dekalb County,AL
      I understand they moved to Arkansas for a time possibly with second wife's family (NORWOOD) but then he is back in Franklin County, GA on the 1880 census. And in 1900 he is in Texas.

      Just curious if you might have come across the name.

      Thanks and Happy Holidays

      Jackie Morgan

      kathy hallman <k_hallman@...> wrote:
      Thanks for your help i guess my only option will be a trip to Georgia. Paul Rowe Jr was my father and since he passed away that only leaves his baby brother Albert he has told me about all he knows so I guess I should plan on that trip soon. Thanks again Kathy

      nsiler504@... wrote: P. S. I have found with my family some moved back and forth to Fort Payne,
      Alabama and that Chattooga County, Ga. The people at the court house in Ga
      are real nice andhelpful.