More Pictures

  • rgpipes@hughes.net
    Message 1 of 8 , Nov 12, 2006
      Here is more names that I have pictures of. These pictures are in color.
      They were taken from pictures owned by Annie SMITH COOLEY, Dot COOLEY or
      Ethel COOLEY WALDEN family in Jackson County, Alabama. If you know these
      people I will be glad to see that you get the pictures.

      Carnell GILLEY
      LaCambra Lynn LITTLE one at 4 yrs and one at 61/2 date on 6 1/2 is 1997
      Bradley Dale LITTLE age 3, 1997, Bradley LITTLE age 6 mo.
      Stephanie BAIN age 7 year 1979
      Lisa DAVIS age 12 grade 7, Lisa DAVIS age 13, 8th grade 1880
      Marlene DAVIS 2nd grade age 8, 1977
      Teresa DAVIS age 11, 5th grade
      Jo Ann SPARKS
      Michael PACE 1981, Michael PACE 4th grade age 9
      Dwight PACE age 12
      Billy PACE & Family
      Karen BRYANT
      Aaron HALL
      Inez GARDEN
      Billy & Maxine EVETT
      Kathy PICKETT
      Bibb LEWIS Jan. 1990
      Joey SMITH
      Jason BAIN 1979

      More to come later
      Regina
      rgpipes@... <BLOCKED::mailto:rgpipes@...>

    • Sonya Bohannon
      Message 2 of 8 , Nov 12, 2006
        Hey First of all I would Like to say I knew your Aunt Dot, She was a precious woman. I Went to the same Church with her,, Woods Cove Baptist Church in Scottsboro, Me and along with several teenage girl use to go home every Sunday with Dot, after Church, We loved going to her house and She loved having us,
        The list of names you have were a lot of people that went to church with us, Bibb Lewis at one time was our pastor, Bill Venable at one time, Joe Smith and he had a son Named Joey. Bill Pace is now the pastor there, His girls were among the ones who went to Dot's every sunday also. The Davis Girls, Kenneth Pace's girl, and Geranda, Me & my sister , and Tammy Pace . I would love to see the pictures.
        We had so much fun and we loved her and knew she loved her girls ( that is what she called us all)
        Sonya Bradford Bohannon

        rgpipes@... wrote:
[...]

        8052 County Rd 39
        Fackler ,Alabama 35746

        Message 3 of 8 , Nov 12, 2006
          Sonya,
          I'll be more than happy to send the pictures to you and maybe you can take
          them to church and see they get to the families. I'm going to mention more
          pictures I have and if any of these goes to church there I will send them
          also. Please e-mail me your snail mail address and I will get them to you.

          Amy CARTER
          Peewee or at least that is what it looks like
          Kathleen MATCHEN BRATTER 1986
          Tammy GUESS 1980
          Danny Keith YOUNG 9 mo.
          Danny YOUNG & John C. YOUNG
          Allen SPARKS
          Julia Marie KIMBROUGH
          Billy RAMSEY 1981
          Wendy SWAM
          Jean BEARD
          David BRICKLEY
          Caleb CHRISMAN 1994
          Caleb CHRISMAN 18 mo.
          LaShaunna JENKINS age 9
          Teresa BISHOP 1982 15 years
          Joy 8 yrs., Julie 5 yrs., Jane LOLLAR
          Patsy BROWN
          Bobby SPARKS
          Ann SMITH
          Mike GRADEN
          Nancy BALL

          Regina
          rgpipes@...

          _____

          rgpipes@hughes. <mailto:rgpipes%40hughes.net> net wrote:
[...]

          <BLOCKED::mailto:rgpipes@hughes. <mailto:rgpipes%40hughes.net> net>

          Sonya Bohannon
          8052 County Rd 39
          Fackler ,Alabama 35746

        • Sonya Bohannon

            Message 5 of 8 , Nov 13, 2006
              Ms. Regina
              could u please tell me about the Venables that u know about I am looking for info on Phillip an Caroline Venable, I am look for more childern of theirs brothers an sisters their parents, I know that their daughter Pelinna is my g.grandmother on the Sharp side. Thank You for your help
              Violet Sue Sharp Long

              Message 6 of 8 , Nov 13, 2006
                When posting for census or other data please include, if known, dates of birth, marriage, death, also where these events occurred, where lived and any other info that would help narrow down where to look for the data you want.

                Message 7 of 8 , Nov 13, 2006
                  Sue,
                  As far as I know I am not related to any VENABLES but we use to live by a
                  Leonard & Josie VENABLE at Hollywood. They had one daughter when I knew
                  them named Shelia. I also went to school with a Ray VENABLE and worked with
                  two of his sisters at Gibson Dept. Store in Scottsboro. One had married an
                  EVETT and can't remember who the other one married. There was also a
                  VENABLE family in Hollywood but can't remember the parents name but there
                  was Elaine and Betty and there was a boy but don't remember his name. Sorry
                  I can't be of help to you.

                  Regina
                  rgpipes@...