RE: [jacksongenealogy] PICTURES

  • rgpipes@hughes.net
    Message 1 of 6 , Nov 12, 2006
      I found an obit for Ernest PENDERGRASS in the Chicago, Tribune dated Aug.
      12, 1955 which states that he was the brother of Grace DREUX, Raymond, Nash
      and Homer PENDERGRASS. Does anyone know these people? I couldn't find
      obits for any of them and they aren't on the SSDI list. Still hoping to
      find family members to send them the pictures I have.

      Thanks
      Regina

      _____