Rash Family

  • Tanya
    Message 1 of 7 , Oct 17, 2006
      I am a direct descendent of William Rash. He was my gg grandfather. I
      have some information on Rash if anyone needs any.
    • Kathy Thomison
      Message 2 of 7 , Oct 18, 2006
        Hi Tanya,

        My name is Kathy Rash Thomison and William Rash was also my gg grandfather. I would love to exchange information with you.

        Hope to hear from you soon.

        Kathy

        Message 3 of 7 , Jun 18, 2012
          I was wondering where the majority of Rash's are buried in Jackson. My aunt went to Jackson and said she saw a lot of tombstones with Rash on it.
        • blackcloud27030@yahoo.com
          Message 4 of 7 , Jun 18, 2012
            Tanya

            A quick check of the cemetery listings there is a large number of Rashs buried in the Longacre Cemetery in the Rash Community.  You can search through the listings by going to the Group Home Web Site and clicking on Files then click on MegaCemJacksonAll  then using the Find feature under Edit to search through the listings.

            Clay

            ________________________________
            I was wondering where the majority of Rash's are buried in Jackson. My aunt went to Jackson and said she saw a lot of tombstones with Rash on it.

          • Pat Foster
            Message 5 of 7 , Jun 18, 2012
              Clay,

              Could you give me some more info about getting to this ‘Group Home’ web site so I can take a look at the GREEN burials in the area?

              Thanks,

              Patsy (Green) Foster

              In Okla

              Message 6 of 7 , Jun 18, 2012
                Go to Yahoo Groups click on My Groups then click on Jacksongenealogy then Files then MegaCemJacksonAll at the top of your screen click on Edit enter the name you want to search for in Find.

                You may have to sign into Yahoo Groups.

                Clay

                Message 7 of 7 , Jun 18, 2012

                  Once you get to the folder, then scroll down to find the file named MegaCemJacksonAll_r03222009.txt, and follow Clay's instructions.

                  Yahoo has the actual link to the file itself encoded such that it very lengthy. If you are logged in and your email software properly handles long links -- so that the entire address is underlined in your mailer -- you can use this:
                  http://f1.grp.yahoofs.com/v1/kF7fTy0HVI7UQvb0bjOjH5SJWdvyy4GKW_OaukGK7h130D9gLOoDY_QSv0rUWsAVYgiKcdel95cHp3CeD3k6i5EFyQ/MegaCemJacksonAll_r03222009.txt

                  Mark