RE: [jacksongenealogy] Ella HILL GRIDER

  • rgpipes@hughes.net
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 16, 2006
      According to Robert CASEY Myra MITCHELL first married John BRANDON and they
      had five children then she married Richard HILL and they had four children
      one being my Aunt Louella HILL GRIDER. Then it looks like she married a
      third time to a BRADFORD.

      Do you see a Richard HILL anywhere in Jackson County?

      The census says F M GRIDER was only married once BUT he was married once
      before to Kate ODOM in Loudon County Tennessee where he had two sons and one
      daughter. His wife died and I guess he just up and left the children with
      family members.

      My Aunt Dorothy GRIDER married this John T. BRANDON or at least I think this
      is the same BRANDON. After they divorced she married Frank TALLEY. No
      wonder it is so confusing.

      Thanks so much Clay.

      Regina

      _____