Re: [jacksongenealogy] Jackson County Cemeteries Map and List

  • altafae@aol.com
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 11, 2006
      In a message dated 10/11/2006 4:31:50 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
      blackcloud27030@... writes:

      www.as.ua.edu/geography/cartlab/publications/

      Clay, unfortunately the PDF file is damaged, so if you just go to this your
      can view the entire site, what a place. The aerial maps of the county are
      very interesting, and they have so much more - well worth the visit - that you
      for your link. cuz Jimmie

    • Pam Cain
      Message 2 of 5 , Oct 11, 2006
        Hi Clay,

        Thanks for the map. Do you know if something like this is online for any
        other counties?

        My other counties are Benton/Calhoun, Walker, Tuscaloosa, and Marshall. (so
        far) :-)

        Pam Cain