Robertson Reunion Reminder

  • Jennifer Robertson Goodman Murray
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 6, 2006
      Just a quick reminder....there will be a Robertson Reunion tomorrow in
      Princeton, Jackson County, Alabama beginning at 11:00 a.m. for
      decendents of James M. Robertson and Mary Matthews.

      (Just another note:....there is also a Class of 1965 Reunion at Paint
      Rock Valley High School in Princeton tomorrow also at 1:00.) Both my
      parents are part of that class, however; my Dad is going to be unable
      to attend both reunions.

      Take care everyone, and for all coming to the Robertson Reunion...will
      see you there....God willing. :-)
    • paula stockebrand
      Message 2 of 5 , Oct 6, 2006
        Jennifer Great to hear about your reunions...I wish I could post a sign up at the party..
        "Robertsons with Wall or Walls family ties, feel free to contact Paula Fabionar.
        e-mail pfabionar@..., or phone 209 9528948..
        If I could come, I would wear the sign!!.
        well, maybe you could put a post-it in the bathroom? (both?)
        Most Sincerely, Paula

        Message 3 of 5 , Sep 9, 2007
          Hi, Paula,
          Just a quick note...I have begun researching the Swaim/Stovall side of
          my family also and have a Temperance Wall b. 1800 m. Silas Swaim, both
          died in Jackson County. Ring any bells?
          Thanks,
          Jennifer

          --- In jacksongenealogy@yahoogroups.com, paula stockebrand
          <pfabionar@...> wrote:

          > Jennifer Great to hear about your reunions...I wish I could post a
          sign up at the party..
          > "Robertsons with Wall or Walls family ties, feel free to contact
          Paula Fabionar.
          > e-mail pfabionar@..., or phone 209 9528948..
          > If I could come, I would wear the sign!!.
          > well, maybe you could put a post-it in the bathroom? (both?)
          > Most Sincerely, Paula
          >
          > Jennifer Robertson Goodman Murray <Sgirl0629@...> wrote:
          > Just a quick reminder....there will be a Robertson Reunion tomorrow in
          > Princeton, Jackson County, Alabama beginning at 11:00 a.m. for
          > decendents of James M. Robertson and Mary Matthews.
          >
          > (Just another note:....there is also a Class of 1965 Reunion at Paint
          > Rock Valley High School in Princeton tomorrow also at 1:00.) Both my
          > parents are part of that class, however; my Dad is going to be unable
          > to attend both reunions.
          >
          > Take care everyone, and for all coming to the Robertson Reunion...will
          > see you there....God willing. :-)

        • paula stockebrand
          Message 4 of 5 , Sep 9, 2007
            Hi Jennifer!!! I have about 30 pages photo copied from the Huntsville library thanks to a very nice Swaim in Huntsville....Yes Temperance is part of our Wall family research...
            She is from Randolph County NC.If you look up Swaim, you see Swim, Swine, Swain, ect in the censuses. If this is too much for everyone, just tell me to go offlist please!! Paula
            Look at Temperance WALL who was a dau. of Samuel
            > > WALL
            > >( she was sister to Wiley WALL). She m. Silas
            > > SWAIM
            > > as his 2nd wife.
            > >
            > > 1830 Census, Randolph Co., NC (Image 83 of 86)
            > > Line 3
            > > Silas SWAIM
            > > 1 male 10-15
            > > 1 male 40-50 (DOB 1780-1790)
            > > It appears that Silas was born before 1790, that
            > his
            > > first wife has died, and he will later marry
            > > Temperance WALL, dau. of Samuel & Mary, in 1831

          • paula stockebrand
            Message 5 of 5 , Sep 9, 2007
              Hi Jennifer. . . here is "the nubbin" of it. . . YES ALABAMA!!! I can show you on a map
              BIG COON CREEK!!!
              from Paula in California

              in quoting source, The Swaim Family of Staten