Re: [jacksongenealogy] RE: [Jackson genealogy] Hamilton Surname

  • altafae@aol.com
    Message 1 of 10 , Oct 4 12:09 PM
      In a message dated 10/3/2006 9:12:32 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
      hkatherinejohn@... writes:

      Varnell

      Thanks, John I appreciate your prompt response. It was the middle name that
      caught my eye - do you know how your father got that middle name, was it on
      your mothers side of the family, maybe a grandmother or great grandmother?

      Jimmie Ryan
      Elijah Brazier [Brasier] b 1776 NC - late/middle 1840 - Madison, Alabama
      Elijah Brazier Jr. b 1800 SC - Maynard Cove, Jackson, Alabama
      George W Brashear b 18 Jan 1849 - Maynard Cove, Jackson, Alabama
      Sarah Louisa Catherine Brashear b 02 May 1889 - Scottsboro, Jackson, Alabama
      Alta Fay Brown b 09 Oct 1924 - St Joe, Montague, Texas

    • JL Hamilton
      Message 2 of 10 , Oct 4 4:43 PM
        No I do not know but since you brought it up I am going to try to find out.
        I will check it out and get back with you. Thanks for that little nudge it
        has now peaked my interest. Best regards

        Larry

        _____