RE: [jacksongenealogy] RE: [Jackson genealogy] Hamilton Surname

  • JL Hamilton
    Message 1 of 10 , Oct 3, 2006
      Robert Varnell was my father. I do not know of any connection to these
      folks. Best regards

      John L Hamilton

      _____

      Message 2 of 10 , Oct 4, 2006
        In a message dated 10/3/2006 9:12:32 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
        hkatherinejohn@... writes:

        Varnell

        Thanks, John I appreciate your prompt response. It was the middle name that
        caught my eye - do you know how your father got that middle name, was it on
        your mothers side of the family, maybe a grandmother or great grandmother?

        Jimmie Ryan
        Elijah Brazier [Brasier] b 1776 NC - late/middle 1840 - Madison, Alabama
        Elijah Brazier Jr. b 1800 SC - Maynard Cove, Jackson, Alabama
        George W Brashear b 18 Jan 1849 - Maynard Cove, Jackson, Alabama
        Sarah Louisa Catherine Brashear b 02 May 1889 - Scottsboro, Jackson, Alabama
        Alta Fay Brown b 09 Oct 1924 - St Joe, Montague, Texas

      • JL Hamilton
        Message 3 of 10 , Oct 4, 2006
          No I do not know but since you brought it up I am going to try to find out.
          I will check it out and get back with you. Thanks for that little nudge it
          has now peaked my interest. Best regards

          Larry

          _____