1930 census for WALDEN

  • rgpipes@hughes.net
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 3, 2006
      Clay,
      Would you please check to see if Newton and Minnie WALDEN/WALDON were in
      Jackson County in the 1930 census? I know that Whit and Tom WALDEN their
      sons ended up in Jackson county but aren't sure when they moved back. Seems
      as if they moved back and forth to Tennessee, Marion County, Tn. and Jackson
      County, Al.

      Thanks

      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 3, 2006

        I930 Hollywood JC. AL census image emailed to you.

      • rgpipes@hughes.net
        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 3, 2006
          Thanks so much Clay. Don't know what we would do without you.

          Regina

          _____

          I930 Hollywood JC. AL census image emailed to you.