CLASS OF 1967 REUNION

  • rgpipes@hughes.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 2, 2006
      I know that this isn't exactly genealogy but it could be in a way so please
      forgive me if I am doing something wrong.

      The Scottsboro High School class of 1967 is having their 40th class reunion
      Friday October 6, 2006. We will be in the homecoming parade Friday
      afternoon with line up at 1:45 P M. Friday night we will have a social at
      the Goosepond Civic Center and then Saturday we will have a picnic at Randy
      Pittman's home in Hollywood. We would love to have all our class mates come
      and enjoy in the fun and fellowship.

      We have lost many of our classmates over the years and we haven't seen many
      of our classmates in years so please try to join us in this time of
      celebration.

      Thanks and hope to see you there.
      Regina GRIDER Pipes