JACKSON/CAGLE/LYNCH/ WALDEN

  • rgpipes@hughes.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 1, 2006
      I am just guessing that John JACKSON was living in Jackson County, Alabama
      because it says in the 1910 Marion County census he was born in Al.. On the
      1910 Marion County, Tennessee census he is married to what looks like
      Pearlee? born in Al.. Looks like he was married once before. Living with
      him is his daughter Annie CAGLE and two grand daughters Estelle and I can't
      make out the other one's name. Looks like Annie is still married but don't
      know where her husband was. I am also guessing that this Estelle CAGLE is
      the same CAGLE that later married William David "Bud" LYNCH at one time was
      married to a Margaret LuLa ? I think all these families connect into the
      WALDON/WALDEN families that were in Jackson County, Alabama and Marion
      County, Tennessee. Would love to know what CAGLE Annie married and who was
      her mother if John Jackson was her father. In 1930 a Charlie CAGLE shot and
      killed William David LYNCH. Don't know if it happened in Tennessee or
      Alabama. Was this William David LYNCH related to George LYNCH that married
      Jessie WALDON/WALDEN. They were living next door to each other in Marion
      County, Tennessee in 1920.

      Thanks for any help you may be able to offer.