RE: [jacksongenealogy] Re: .NORMA JOHNSON OBIT

  • rgpipes@hughes.net
    Message 1 of 11 , Sep 28, 2006
      So glad you found it.
      Regina

      _____

      From: jacksongenealogy@yahoogroups.com
      [mailto:jacksongenealogy@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of frances_lambert2000
      Sent: Thursday, September 28, 2006 4:06 PM
      To: jacksongenealogy@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [jacksongenealogy] Re: .NORMA JOHNSON OBIT

      I would like to thank everyone again for looking for Norma Johnsons
      Obit. when I found it there was a web site to the funeral home and it
      had a online guest book and photos that you could view.

      --- In jacksongenealogy@ <mailto:jacksongenealogy%40yahoogroups.com>
      yahoogroups.com, "frances_lambert2000"

      yahoogroups.com, <rgpipes@> wrote:

      > > Flint Journal, The (MI) - September 14, 2006
      > > Deceased Name: Norma Johnson
      > > * Norma Johnson, 72, of Flint, at Brian's House Hospice, Sept. 12.
      > >
      > > Flint Journal, The (MI)
      > > Date: September 14, 2006
      > > Edition: THE FLINT JOURNAL FIRST EDITION
      > > Page: A10
      > > Record Number: 0414146651
      > >
      > > Age isn't correct but they have it wrong.
      > > Regina
      > >

      > > _____
      > >
      > > From: jacksongenealogy@ <mailto:jacksongenealogy%40yahoogroups.com>
      yahoogroups.com