RE: [jacksongenealogy] John W. WALDON/Jessie WALDON

    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 27, 2006

      I am emailing you the Waldon census images for Jackson Co. Also the ones for Rebecca Dickerson 1850 Jackson Co. who I believe was John W. Waldon's wife. You will know why when you see the images.

      In 1850 John 15, William 17 and Neely (male) 12 Waldon apparent orphans are living in Household 695 with Elizabeth Sartin 56 SC. In Household 696 lives my GG-Uncle Thomas J. Gullatt, he lived SW of Dutton and N of Section at Straight Creek on Sand Mountain just to give you an idea of where they lived. I do not know of any relation between Sartin and Waldon. I found nothing further on Willian and Neely Waldon yet or who the boys parents were.