Re: [jacksongenealogy] Re: Carpenters Alabama

  • Linda Wilson
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 28, 2006
      Thanks Clay. I found the 1911 map and also a map from 1906 that is even clearer. I don't know how i missed those maps. I like maps and had looked at a couple, but never found Carpenter.

      That wasn't me who ask if it was flooded. that was Brenda.

      My ggpa was re buried in Chattanooga National Cemetery.
      thank again Linda