RE: Padgett family

  • Anne Rohr
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 26, 2000

      Jewel,  Thanks so much for the information from the “Paint Rock Valley Pioneers”.  I was especially touched by the tombstone inscription for my great, great grandfather, David Anderson Padgett.  It is priceless to have that.  I hope to be able to get back to Jackson Co. one of these days to do some more research, but I live far away and work full time, so it is hard.  I would be interested in anything else you may find out.  Thanks again.  I feel very grateful!  Anne