William Walter Panther (Train Accident)

  • angelsjll1998
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 28, 2006
      Does anyone have access to old newspaper articles from Bridgeport
      Jackson County. I am looking for information about my gfather who was
      killed from falling off a train on Dec 17 1949, he lived in Gardendale
      at the time of his death. He was 44 years old, I believe he may have
      been trying to hop a train but not sure. By his death record the
      accident happened around 7pm, he died about 4 hours later. at George M
      Maloney Clinic I think that's the name of the Clinic.

      Thank You
      Debbie