Re: Surname Williams--finally!

  • gina_v_isme
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 24, 2006
      --- In jacksongenealogy@yahoogroups.com, Robert Schneider
      <robert_s_63134@...> wrote:

      Dear Robert,
      I noticed you said your Williams Family lived in the Crow
      Creek Valley,My Williams family did also, if we are talking about the
      same Crow Creek, Between Stevenson,Fackler area, I have a census of
      my Great Grandfather in the crow creek area, Jasper Newton Williams,
      I Have family in Fackler, Scottsboro, Stevenson In Jackson County, My
      Family is the same as Gina, I grew up here and From the stories, some
      even lived in Wannville.I'm not saying they are the same but if this
      area is the same area your talking about, please let me know,

      Sonya

      This is in response to you post below.