RE: [jacksongenealogy] 1870 census

  • Regina Pipes
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 26, 2000
      I'm not a BOYD but I understand that my great Aunt Martha SMITH may have
      married a BOYD. She was suppose to have a baby out of wedlock and more or
      less disowned by her Mother. I guess the baby died. I don't think the BOYD
      was in the picture at that time. I know that she lived in Jackson Co.
      Regina GRIDER Pipes
      regina.pipes@...