Re: [jacksongenealogy] Williams-Guinn Connection

  • SUE LONG
    Message 1 of 6 , Aug 17, 2006
      Sonya
      Sorry it took me so long to replie, is i don't get on often. but Bird is all i ever heard her called i do know that we are kin to alot of Guinns in around Jackson co. along with the Wests,Manning,Sharps, Carters,Sheltons,Dickersons, Mashburns,Owens,Hass,Venables,an how know how many more, all the help i can get will appracited.
      Sue

      Sonya Bohannon <sdbohannon@...> wrote:
      Sue, I'm not sure, but for some reason, This name does sound familar, I will check into it, I know there is a connection with Venebles somewhere down the line, just not quite sure, do you have another name for Birdie, Where she lived, anymore info? there are a lot of Guinn's, and I really would like to learn more, My Grandmother is still living and I'm sure I can get alot more info from her. I hope I can be of help to you.
      Sonya

      SUE LONG wrote:
      Sonya
      Do you by chance know if these two ladies are related to Bird Guinn if so i would like to hear more she is my gg anut not sure where she fits where it the Sharp ,Venable,
      Hass Carter West sides ,
      Sue Sharp Long
      sdbohannon wrote:
      I have Williams-Guinn Connection, My GrandMother & Her Sister , Lillie
      & Helen Guinn Married Williams Brother's, George Albert Williams,( My
      grandfather) and Marion Williams,I noticed some one was searching for
      a connection, if this sounds familar contact me for more info, thank
      you
      Sonya

      Have a Great Day!

      Sonya Bohannon