MCDANIEL / CLOUSE MARRIAGE LOOK-UP

  • starry3731
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 17, 2006
      Could someone please do a marriage look-up for me?
      The groom was Joseph Franklin McDaniel b.5 Dec 1878
      The bride was Mary Allice Clouse (or maybe Whitecotton) b.25 Jun 1882
      married 15 Jan 1899 or 1898 Jackson County AL
      I am hoping to find some further inforamtion on the brides real father
      on the liscense maybe. Thanks for any help anyone can give.
      Chip McDaniel
    • starry3731
        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 17, 2006
          Chip

          It would be highly unlikely to be on the marriage record. A better bet would be her death certificate.

          Mary A. Mcdaniel d. 29 Oct 1942 Jackson Co. AL Vol 40 Cert 19928 Roll 4.

          Sometimes it will say the marriage took place at the bride's house but it does not list parents.

          Names and place of birth of parents is asked for on the death certificate. You can order the death certificate for $3.00 from Susette Cook's website. Here is the link, there are examples of death certifcates posted there.

          http://alabamadeath.tripod.com/