RE: [jacksongenealogy] Pendergraft, Jesse Green

  • Eulonda Owens
    Message 1 of 21 , Aug 15, 2006
      Regina, I am also trying to connect some dots in the Michael Gold line. Do you know of any written proof that shows Thomas Gold of Alabama (father of Peter Holland Gold)
      to be the son of Michael Gold of Lincoln county Tennessee. I have the book by Ray Gold "Traces of Gold" but the DAR association requires written proof. Thanks for any help.

      rgpipes@... wrote:
      Have you been in contact with Jean PENDERGRAFT? I think this is her
      husbands family. Last e-mail address I saw of hers was
      bjp32178@.... This was a long time ago so it may not be good any
      more.
      Regina

      _____