Re: Surname Williams--finally! for Brenda

  • gina_v_isme
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 6, 2006
      Brenda,

      You were asking Robert about Williams family near Paint Rock,
      I know some of my Williams lived around Paint Rock in Kentucky,
      as well as Wayne co. and Whitley Co. Can you provide me with
      more information. I have a John Williams in my family.
      Thank you, Gina Williams-Vacala

      P.S. Below is the information that Robert responded to.

      1)Brenda---You asked whether my Williams family has