Re: [jacksongenealogy] RE: Padgett Family from Holly Tree area

  • Betty Huggins
    Message 1 of 10 , Nov 26, 2000
      I wish to thank Jewel Casey for the information she placed on the list about the Padgetts.  That was a lot of works....Thank you, Jewel.

      Betty Huggins
    • J Casey
      Message 2 of 10 , Nov 26, 2000
        You are very welcome.  I'm interested in several families in Jackson County.  ANDERSON--CAMPBELL--CASEY--DAMRON--FANNING--GRAHAM--HAMBRICK--HILL--JOHNSON--VANN--WHITE just to name a few.
        Jewel D. (Hambrick) Graham Casey

      • MaryTom482@aol.com
        Message 3 of 10 , Nov 26, 2000
          Jewel... that Dameron could not be Cameron (I wish)?????
        • J Casey
          Message 4 of 10 , Nov 26, 2000
            No, it was definately DAMERON/DAMRON.
            What Cameron's are ypu looking for?