Re: Alabama Death Certificates for $3.00

  • cali_tj
    Message 1 of 15 , Aug 2 12:41 PM
      Just wanted everyone to know that I have used Susette Cook in the
      past and I would recommend her. She is very prompt and the copies
      she sends are pretty clear. Considering the cost of ordering the
      film from your local Family History Center, taking the time to look
      it up and not to mention what kind of copies the machines make, then
      she is a real bargain.

      Terry

      --- In jacksongenealogy@yahoogroups.com, clay gullatt
      <blackcloud27030@...> wrote:

      > Susette Cook has about the best deal going, she will send you an
      uncertified copy of AL death certificates for $3.00. If you order a
      certified copy from the state it is $12.00.