Carver's in Jackson County

  • daveslittleb@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 26, 2000
      Can anyone help me? I have been trying for almost a year to find out
      what my ggrandfathers given name could be. Our family bible lists it
      as Moad, but I can find no trace of him anywhere. I know he married
      a Fannie Snow (she was Native American) and they had 4 living
      children. Frances b1894, Dennis Reuben b1898?, Joe b 1903, and May
      b1900.
      One other note he was killed by an arrow, (not sure if it was an
      accident). This happened at the general store in Bridgeport, where he
      worked.
      Any information however small would be greatly appreciated.
      Thanks.
      Brenda Carver Wilcox