RE: [jacksongenealogy] Death Certificates

  • rgpipes@hughes.net
    Message 1 of 15 , Aug 1, 2006
      Any idea where I could look up the death certificate numbers?
      Thanks
      Regina

      _____

      Message 2 of 15 , Aug 2, 2006
        Just wanted everyone to know that I have used Susette Cook in the
        past and I would recommend her. She is very prompt and the copies
        she sends are pretty clear. Considering the cost of ordering the
        film from your local Family History Center, taking the time to look
        it up and not to mention what kind of copies the machines make, then
        she is a real bargain.

        Terry

        --- In jacksongenealogy@yahoogroups.com, clay gullatt
        <blackcloud27030@...> wrote:

        > Susette Cook has about the best deal going, she will send you an
        uncertified copy of AL death certificates for $3.00. If you order a
        certified copy from the state it is $12.00.