RE: [jacksongenealogy] Death Certificates

  • rgpipes@hughes.net
    Message 1 of 18 , Aug 1, 2006
      I was in Nashville this past weekend and picked up some death certificates
      from the Tennessee State library and Archives starting at 1908 through 1924.
      I got the ones I copied for 25 cents. I just didn't know if they were some
      where like that in Jackson County.

      Thanks Clay.
      Regina

      _____

      Message 2 of 18 , Aug 2, 2006
        Clay,
        Are these death certs available to anyone? And from 1908 on, correct? If I was going to get certs for say my hubby's gg gparents, would that be an issue me not being family per se?

        Thanks. JOY