RE: [jacksongenealogy] Death Certificates

  • Donna McDaniel
    Message 1 of 15 , Aug 1, 2006
      You can go to Wallace State in Hanceville and make
      copies if you have the death certificate number.

      Thanks!
      Donna

      <http://ph.state.al.us/Chs/VitalRecords/Death/DEATH.html>

      http://mail.yahoo.com
    • rgpipes@hughes.net
      Message 2 of 15 , Aug 1, 2006
        Any idea where I could look up the death certificate numbers?
        Thanks
        Regina

        _____

        You can go to Wallace State in Hanceville and make
        copies if you have the death certificate number.

        Thanks!
        Donna

        --- rgpipes@hughes. <mailto:rgpipes%40hughes.net> net wrote:

        > I thought someone knew of a place in Scottsboro
        > where you could look them up
        > and make copies while you were there. I knew I
        > could order them BUT thought
        > if I could do the work myself I knew it would be
        > much cheaper.
        > Thanks for the information.
        > Regina
        >
        > _____
        >
        > From: jacksongenealogy@ <mailto:jacksongenealogy%40yahoogroups.com>
        yahoogroups.com

      • cali_tj
        Message 3 of 15 , Aug 2, 2006
          Just wanted everyone to know that I have used Susette Cook in the
          past and I would recommend her. She is very prompt and the copies
          she sends are pretty clear. Considering the cost of ordering the
          film from your local Family History Center, taking the time to look
          it up and not to mention what kind of copies the machines make, then
          she is a real bargain.

          Terry

          --- In jacksongenealogy@yahoogroups.com, clay gullatt
          <blackcloud27030@...> wrote:

          > Susette Cook has about the best deal going, she will send you an
          uncertified copy of AL death certificates for $3.00. If you order a
          certified copy from the state it is $12.00.