Re: [jacksongenealogy] 1870 census

  • zrcb@aol.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 26, 2000
      Jim
      I am Chuck Boyd. I am on this list.  Chuck    ZRCB@...
    • Regina Pipes
      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 26, 2000
        I'm not a BOYD but I understand that my great Aunt Martha SMITH may have
        married a BOYD. She was suppose to have a baby out of wedlock and more or
        less disowned by her Mother. I guess the baby died. I don't think the BOYD
        was in the picture at that time. I know that she lived in Jackson Co.
        Regina GRIDER Pipes
        regina.pipes@...