Re: [jacksongenealogy] Alabama Death Certificates for $3.00

    Message 1 of 15 , Aug 1, 2006
      Susette Cook has about the best deal going, she will send you an uncertified copy of AL death certificates for $3.00. If you order a certified copy from the state it is $12.00.

      Her website is:

      http://alabamadeath.tripod.com/

      You might want to scan through her website she offers a lot of great info and links.

    • rgpipes@hughes.net
      Message 2 of 15 , Aug 1, 2006
        I thought someone knew of a place in Scottsboro where you could look them up
        and make copies while you were there. I knew I could order them BUT thought
        if I could do the work myself I knew it would be much cheaper.
        Thanks for the information.
        Regina

        _____

        Message 3 of 15 , Aug 1, 2006
          Regina

          You can get copies of Alabama death certificates at any county health department. If you don't live in Alabama your best bet is Susette Cook's website.

        • Donna McDaniel
          Message 4 of 15 , Aug 1, 2006
            You can go to Wallace State in Hanceville and make
            copies if you have the death certificate number.

            Thanks!
            Donna

            http://mail.yahoo.com
          • rgpipes@hughes.net
            Message 5 of 15 , Aug 1, 2006
              Any idea where I could look up the death certificate numbers?
              Thanks
              Regina

              _____

              You can go to Wallace State in Hanceville and make
              copies if you have the death certificate number.

              Thanks!
              Donna

              --- rgpipes@hughes. <mailto:rgpipes%40hughes.net> net wrote:

              > I thought someone knew of a place in Scottsboro
              > where you could look them up
              > and make copies while you were there. I knew I
              > could order them BUT thought
              > if I could do the work myself I knew it would be
              > much cheaper.
              > Thanks for the information.
              > Regina
              >
              > _____
              >
              > From: jacksongenealogy@ <mailto:jacksongenealogy%40yahoogroups.com>
              yahoogroups.com

            • cali_tj
              Message 6 of 15 , Aug 2, 2006
                Just wanted everyone to know that I have used Susette Cook in the
                past and I would recommend her. She is very prompt and the copies
                she sends are pretty clear. Considering the cost of ordering the
                film from your local Family History Center, taking the time to look
                it up and not to mention what kind of copies the machines make, then
                she is a real bargain.

                Terry

                --- In jacksongenealogy@yahoogroups.com, clay gullatt