Charles M HUNT, Boyd's Switch, 1880

  • Karl Plenge
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 31, 2006
      Just going to throw this information out in case anyone would ever come
      across anything on it.

      Charles M HUNT, listed in 1880 census in Township 4, Boyd's Switch, Jackson
      Co, b 1848
      Wife Margret Ella Irwin, b 1851
      Irwin M, b 1874
      Markoleta, b 1876
      Toula, b 1878

      Born after 1880 census:

      John W, b 1880
      Lenora W, b 1894

      There may have been other children, esp with such a gap, but this is all I
      am aware of from contacts with current family members. This family was from
      western TN (Grand Junction area in Hardeman Co), but Charles ended up
      working for the railroad in Jackson Co for a time. By the time he died in
      1925, I believe they were back in Grand Junction, but I don't know what
      might have happened in between, if any of the children took Jackson Co
      spouses, etc.