Willis or Cameron

  • MaryTom482@aol.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 26, 2000
      I would love to get in on the 1870 Census!!! Are there any Cameron's or
      Willis's. I am searching in Florida.... (At least I am not recounting!!)
      Thank you so much for any input. Mary Drew
    • J Casey
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 26, 2000
        No Cameron's or Willis in the "Paint Rock Valley Pioneers".

        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 26, 2000
          Thank you so much for checking for me!! Mary Drew