1870 census

  • Jim & Liz Boyd
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 26, 2000
      are there any Boyds on the list?
      Jim Boyd
    • Jpete75910@aol.com
      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 26, 2000
        I don't know who to ask, so I will just throw this in here. Is there anyone
        I can contact on this list that can check the 1870 Census for the Tefteller
        family. I descend from Missouri Tefteller, son of Daniel Tefteller. Missouri
        and his brother James both married in Jackson County. I sure could use some
        help on this family.
        James Peterson
        Texarkana, Ark.
      • zrcb@aol.com
        Message 3 of 4 , Nov 26, 2000
          Jim
          I am Chuck Boyd. I am on this list.  Chuck    ZRCB@...
        • Regina Pipes
          Message 4 of 4 , Nov 26, 2000
            I'm not a BOYD but I understand that my great Aunt Martha SMITH may have
            married a BOYD. She was suppose to have a baby out of wedlock and more or
            less disowned by her Mother. I guess the baby died. I don't think the BOYD
            was in the picture at that time. I know that she lived in Jackson Co.
            Regina GRIDER Pipes
            regina.pipes@...