Re: [jacksongenealogy] RE: Padgett Family from Holly Tree area

  • J Casey
    Message 1 of 10 , Nov 25, 2000
      1870 Jackson County, AL T3  R3
      98-98
      Wm. J. Padget        52    NC
      Mary A.                  46    TN
      Elizabeth J.             30    AL
      Margaret M.           22    AL
      Louisa L.                18    AL
      David A.                16    AL
      Mary A.                 14    AL
      Ella C.                     12    AL
      Fannie                   10    AL
      Willie I.                      5    AL
      Cathy Williamson    12    AL
      Florence McCord    67    AL

      Ella C. Padgett married Paul M. Robertson
      Clay Cemetery
      Paul M. Robertson
      July 25, 1857
      Aug. 10, 1938

      Ella C. (Padgett)
      Oct. 14, 1859
      May 15, 1924

      Florence A. Padgett married Levi Phillips
      Clay Cemetery
      Flora Phillips
      Feb.     6, 1844
      Mar.    13, 1922

      This is all I see.  Hope that helps
      Jewel
      Message 2 of 10 , Nov 26, 2000
        I wish to thank Jewel Casey for the information she placed on the list about the Padgetts.  That was a lot of works....Thank you, Jewel.

        Betty Huggins
      • J Casey
        Message 3 of 10 , Nov 26, 2000
          You are very welcome.  I'm interested in several families in Jackson County.  ANDERSON--CAMPBELL--CASEY--DAMRON--FANNING--GRAHAM--HAMBRICK--HILL--JOHNSON--VANN--WHITE just to name a few.
          Jewel D. (Hambrick) Graham Casey

        • MaryTom482@aol.com
          Message 4 of 10 , Nov 26, 2000
            Jewel... that Dameron could not be Cameron (I wish)?????
          • J Casey
            Message 5 of 10 , Nov 26, 2000
              No, it was definately DAMERON/DAMRON.
              What Cameron's are ypu looking for?